Module 02: Patient Assessment and Evaluation*
Note: There is no audio for this course module.
Current Content Expert
Kevin W. Chamberlin, PharmDAssistant Clinical ProfessorUniversity of Connecticut School of Pharmacy&UConn Center on Aging
Kevin W. Chamberlin has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Interpret subjective and objective findings to identify actual or potential drug-related problems and to develop an appropriate corresponding therapeutic plan
- Explain the importance of basing diagnoses and recommendations on the integration of physical assessment data
- Explain how the clinical interview can contribute to the affective assessment of the geriatric patient
- Describe laboratory studies commonly used with elderly patients, their purpose, and the application of the test results
Each user has 365 days access to the course from date of purchase.
Pharmacy Continuing Education: The American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This application-based activity (UAN: 0203-0000-12-024-H04-P) was developed by ASCP and is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
This course is not approved for Florida consultant license requirements.
- ACPE: 1.00
- Course opens: Fri, 03/23/2012 - 00:00
- Course expires: Mon, 03/23/2015 - 00:00
- Non-member Cost: $14.00
- Member Cost: $10.00