Town Hall Meeting
There is no CE credit offered for this course.
This session was originally presented on November 17, 2011
at ASCP's Annual Meeting in Phoenix, AZ.
Thomas R. Clark, RPH, MHS, CGP
Director, Clinical Affairs
American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
Arnold E. Clayman, PD, FASCP
Director of Professional Affairs
American Society of Consultant Pharmacist
Thomas R. Clark has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Arnold E. Clayman, PD, FASCP has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
At the conculsion of this knowledge-based activity, learners will be able to:
1. Summarize the policy justification given for the CMS rule.
2. Identify major components of the regulation in relation to consultant pharmacy.
3. Evaluate the impact of the rule on your practice.
4. Describe ASCP’s established position on separation of clinical and dispensing pharmacy services.
5. List available ASCP resources for response to and compliance with the proposed rule.
This presentation contains audio. Please adjust your volume accordingly.